Inc. bracket: 311mmW x 180mmH x 95mmD
No bracket: 287mmW x 166mmH x 90mmD
Cutout same as evo2. Cabinet is 8mm wider & 3mm higher
Simrad NSS9 Evo3 Combo
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finder-Plotter Combos.
Simrad NSS9 Evo3 Combo is a powerful all-weather touchscreen display built for sportfishers. The next evolution of the NSS delivers an unprecedented level of functionality, featuring new wider-viewing SolarMAX HD display, StructureScan HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP Broadband Sounder technology.
The new SolarMAX HD display offers high definition visuals and ultra-wide viewing angles, allowing you to see more Fish and structure detail. Navigate, take control, and Fish easier than ever before with built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan, SideScan, DownScan and StructureScan 3D imaging. See why StructureScan makes a difference in all types of fishing.
Cruise confidently with ForwardScan Sonar, or integrate with Halo pulse Compression Radar or Broadband 3G/4G to expand your view. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access to GoFree online services, and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the Helm.
- 9" SolarMAX HD1200 nits optically bonded TFT widescreen touch display, 720 x 1280 Resolution. Screen Size Comparison
- 197mmW x 110mmH, 227mmDiagonal viewable area
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Full Control via touchscreen or keypad
- New user-friendly HEROiC 2 software interface
- User configurable WheelKey - set up the WheelKey to control your favourite function
- Power: 10 - 31.2 V DC 23w (MAX)
- Output Power: 1kw RMS
- Built-in dual Channel CHIRP (Transducers required)
- Built-in ForwardScan Sonar and StructureScan HD imaging (Transducers required). Supports simultaneous use of Structure Scan & chirp. Forwardscan and echo cannot be displayed simultaneously, unless they are plugged in to separate devices. The echo will be paused while ForwardScan is viewed and vise-versa.
- StructureScan 3D option
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- Expand your view with Halo pulse Compression Radar, Broadband 3G/4G, and other Simrad Radar solutions
- TripIntel technology - displays fuel range, and future levels and a detailed history of your previous trips when connected to optional sensors
- Built-in GoFree Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Dual MicroSD slots, max. 32GB, larger in NTFS.
- 1 NMEA2000, 1 NMEA0183 connection2 composite RCA Video inputs via optional cable, 2 Ethernet ports, Flir camera integration
- Mounting: choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere. Same flush mount cutout and bracket as evo2.
- Supplied with NSS9 evo3 display, Suncover, Mounting Bracket & screws, connector caps, Black coloured bezels, Dash Seal for flush mount
GPS/MAP Combo Features:
- C-MAP MAXN, Navionics Gold & Platinum Map options (What is the difference?)
- Supports Navionics Sonarchart Live - create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating
- 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with up to 12,000 track points
- Built-in 10Hz GPS . (External option).
- NMEA0183/2000 & expandability compatible
- Includes Insight charts
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||287mmW x 166mmH x 90mmD no bracket|
311mmW x 180mmH x 95mmD inc. bracket
|Screen Size||9", 197mmW x 110mmH, 227mmDiagonal viewable area|
|Display Resolution||1280W x 720V pixels|
|Screen Brightness||1200 nits|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX7|
|Transmit Power||1kw RMS|
|Ethernet Ports||1 Port|
|Video Input Ports||2 x RCA via GPS894 cable|
|Mounting Options||Bracket Mount and Flush-mount|
|Expansion Card Slot||2 x microSD|
|Accepted Map Cards||Navionics Micro SD Gold, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL3|
|Track Log||50 Tracks / Up to 12000 points|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)||Yes|
|Tide Tables (from map card option)||Yes|
|Trolling Motor Compatible||Yes|
|Audio System Comaptible||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Compatible Marine Radio Support||Yes|
|Operating Frequency||28KHz, 38KHz, 50KHz, 83KHz, 200KHz, 455KHz, 800KHz, Low CHIRP, Med CHIRP, High CHIRP|
|Active Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes with Active Image or 3-in-1 Transducer & Software 18.3 or greater|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||400m+|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Sonar Track Back||Yes|
|Output Power: RMS||1kw|