Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Radio & Aerials.,
Availability: In Stock
B&G SonicHub2 with integrated Bluetooth connects your B&G Zeus2 or Vulcan Sonar, Radar, AIS, wind, environmental and motor information..." href="http://www.chsmith.com.au/Wiki/MFD.html">MFD to all your marine audio equipment for complete control at your fingertips. It's also the first marine audio system to be built on the newly implemented NMEA 2000 Audio Entertainment protocol.
The newly released, drop-in replacement for the original SonicHub entertainment system, SonicHub2's enhanced black-box solution provides independent dual-zone control and features built-in Bluetooth audio streaming, dual stereo AUX-IN connections, and integrated support for Pandora Internet Radio via smartphone or tablet.
SonicHub 2 is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms, comes equipped with a video output for USB video playback, has dual USB ports for connecting/charging multiple devices, and includes a built-in AM/FM Antenna.
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: No need for external dongle
- Uses standard NMEA 2000 Audio/ Entertainment protocol
- 50W x 4 amplifier: Zone 1 (Front) and Zone 2 (Rear)
- Pre-amp Zone 3 output
- Pre-amp subwoofer output:Tied to Zone 1 for volume control
- Dual Stereo Aux in (Aux1, Aux2):Can be connected/attached to WM-3 for Sirius audio input and control
- Dual USB inputs: mp3 on USB / Apple iPod
- Video output via Composite RCA
- Integrated support for Pandora Internet Radio when connected via a smartphone or tablet with the Pandora app
- For best FM reception add an external Antenna or use a splitter - see related items
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||225mmW x 62mmH x 107mmD|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX5|
|Speaker||4 (L + R)|
|Subwoofer (requires external amp)||Yes|
|Peak Power Output||200w (4 x 50w)|
|Line Out||1 x Composite Video for playback from USB drive|
|Auxiliary Inputs||2 x RCA|
|USB Connectivity||2 x 2.0|