Navico ForwardScan Sonar Transducer
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Transducers., Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.
Availability: In Stock
Navico ForwardScan Sonar is the ideal forward looking two dimensional echo-sounder, for all power and sail boats that want peace of mind that comes with knowing the depth of the water ahead of the Boat.
Unlike other forward-looking sounders, the Forward Scan Transducer rapidly displays bottom imagery up to 8 times the current depth and integrates with your on board Simrad NSS evo2, NSO Evo2 or B&G Zeus2 displays simultaneously and via GoFree on a tablet or smartphone.
B&G and Simrad's forward looking Sonar for yachts operates at 180kHz to reduce interference from traditional 200kHz echo sounders, it transmits and receives up to 10 times faster than previous forward looking systems, providing a real time update. Shallow water Navigation is made easy as bottom colour tracking provides a simple view of the bottom removing the users need to analyse the data points while delivering a highly visible method of understanding the depth in front of you.
- Directly connect to the StructureScan connection on a SonarHub in a B&G Zeus2 system, leaving the CHIRP Sonar connection free for use with a depth sensor.
- Directly connect to the StructureScan connection on a NSS Evo2 product leaving the Sounder port free to be connected to a Chirp Transducer. Only one Transducer can be used at a time in this configuration.
- Directly connect to the StructureScan connection on one NSS evo2 leaving the Sounder Port free on the other NSS evo2 to be connected to a Chirp Transducer. This allows both Transducers to be used simultaneously and share both Sounder and ForwardScan between units.
- Directly connect to the SonarHub
- The 3 Port Ethernet switch allows connection to both NSO Evo2’s and BSM-3 Performance sounder, allowing Dual CHIRP Transducers and ForwardScan to be available across the network.
- Fits to any size Boat with 1" Hull thickness & up to 12° deadrise
- Supplied with: ForwardScan Transducer, Stainless Steel Sleeve with non return flap (limits water ingress when inserting or removing blanking plug), Blanking Plug, Fairing Block, Manuals
The main control that will be used is for adjusting the Forward and Depth Range. It is recommend to use the auto range setting as it changes the forward and depth range to optimise the viewing area to the depth the Boat is approaching.
You can also choose to manually control the forward and depth range. Easy Auto Ranging control: auto forward range and auto depth range default options updating the range scales to best suit the viewing of the depth in front of the Boat with no button pushing. The deeper the depth range the further the forward range and the shallower the depth range the shorter the forward range.
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||160mmH x 50.8mmOD Shaft|
|Plug||9 Pin Navico|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Main Category for SEO||Sailboat Instruments|