90mmDia x 38mmH
Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna
Find it In: Marine GPS, Marine GPS Antennas.,
Availability: In Stock
Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna is perfect for anyone who requires an Antenna that can provide fast, extremely accurate positional and speed updates. The Simrad GS25 GPS Antenna provides magnetic Heading giving accurate Boat direction at any speed, or for use in Radar and charting overlays. Connects to any Simrad NS Series Displays or any NMEA2000 network. The GS25 can be mounted on a Pole or just surface mounted on any vessel.
- Provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with 10Hz GPS performance for smooth (10 times/second) and accurate location updates.
- Waterproof to IPX6 & IPX7 Standards
- Rapid Signal Acquisition from 32 Channel receiver
- Consistent Position Accuracy to eliminate 'jumping'
- 100% compatible with WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems
- Compact Design
- NMEA2000 Connectivity supplied with 15' drop cable
- Integrated electronic Compass provides Chart stabilization, accurate Course over ground at low speed, and Radar overlay on Chart (Not intended for use with MARPA or Autopilot input)
- Connectors - NMEA 2000 Micro C
- 5m GPS Position Accuracy
- Rate of Turn - 3 degrees
- Satellite Reacquisition - 5 sec
- Note: requires NMEA starter kit to connect (GPC961) to NSS OR SimNet to MicroC (COS926) Adaptor Cable to NSE
- Full Technical Specifications
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|