Simrad NSS7 evo2 Combo
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finder-Plotter Combos.
NSS7 evo2 delivers the TouchSensible Control Interface, inbuilt high performance Sonarhub providing integrated StructureScan & Broadband Sounder CHIRP and full network compatibility with all NS Series displays, devices and accessories. All new HEROiC Software has been engineered for ease of use and to maximise the benefits of widescreen Multi-touch display technology.
V3.5 software update brings a host of new features & bug fixes, and will make your NSS Evo2 compatible with StructureScan 3D. There is also the option to include TotalScan Sonar technology, with the all-in-one TotalScan Transducer that combines CHIRP Sonar with Down Imaging and side-scanning StructureScan HD, making it possible to target Fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same Transducer.
Simple menus and icons developed alongside the Touch SensibleTM technology have ensured the NSS evo2 delivers immediate access to every function in the quickest and easiest manner possible. Panning charts, marking waypoints, and building routes can now be done with a simple touch on the screen, while ultra-fast zooming is performed with the super-smooth rotary controller.
- Display: 7" 16:9 1200 nits Bright TFT cool running LED back lit 152mmW x 92mmH, 800 x 480 Pixels WVGA TFT display. Screen Size Comparison.
- Built-in Broadband Sonarhub CHIRP Sounder & StructureScan
- Built-in 10hz GPS/Glonass Antenna (External GPS25 option see GPS911)
- Low Profile (8mm) front flush mountable to give Glass Bridge appearance
- Bottom lock and scroll back history (saves 2 minutes)
- Fusion Link audio, Radar, Sonic Hub, Autopilot integration, StructureScan & TotalScan options, plus Flir M series camera control. See why Structure Scan makes a difference in all types of fishing.
- C-MAP MAXN, Navionics Silver, Gold & Platinum Map options (What is the difference?)
- GRIB weather overlay - down load as required to phone or pc, copy to SD Card & update to NSS evo2. Shows Isobars & wind speed & direction. Animation shows how weather is likely to develop.
- Intuitive rotary control and 4 Buttons, 2 Micro SD Card slots
- IPX7 Waterproof Case, screen works fine even when wet!
- 2 Video inputs, 1 Ethernet port
- 1 NMEA2000 Port, 1 NMEA0183 channel
- 6 NSS displays Maximum on network - can be used with NSE and/or NSO systems
- Power: 12/24vDC 20w with Max Screen Brightness
- Supplied with NSS7 evo2 display, Suncover, Mounting Bracket & screws, connector caps, Silver & Black coloured bezels, Dash Seal for flush mount
|Replacement Product (SKU)||Simrad NSS7 Evo3 Combo|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||231mm x 147mm x 105mm (no bracket)|
|Display Resolution||800W x 480v pixels|
|Screen Brightness||1200 nits|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX7|
|Wattage||20w at Max Brightness|
|Transmit Power||600w RMS|
|Ethernet Ports||1 Port|
|Video Input Ports||2|
|Video Output Ports||None|
|Mounting Options||Bracket Mount and Flush-mount|
|Expansion Card Slot||2 x microSD|
|Accepted Map Cards||Navionics Micro SD Silver, Navionics Micro SD Gold, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL3|
|Track Log||12000 Track Points|
|Tide Tables (from map card option)||Yes|
|Audio System Comaptible||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Compatible Marine Radio Support||Yes|
|Operating Frequency||28KHz, 38KHz, 50KHz, 83KHz, 200KHz, Low CHIRP, Med CHIRP, High CHIRP|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||150m+|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Sonar Track Back||Yes|
|Output Power: RMS||600w|