83/200KHz Chirp Sonar
455/800 Down/SideImaging all in one Transom Mount Transducer
Lowrance TotalScan Transducer is an all-in-one Skimmer Transducer that combines CHIRP Sonar with Down Imaging and side-scanning StructureScan HD, making it possible to target Fish and search for fish-holding structure with the same Transducer.
It is also one of four new Transducers from Lowrance that feature the new xSonic (9-pin black) connector.
TotalScan features multiple mounting options and is fully compatible with displays featuring integrated StructureScan, like Lowrance Elite-7Ti and Elite-5Ti, and Simrad GO5 XSE and Simrad GO7 XSE.
- All-in-one Transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging
- Supports 83/200kHz Broadband Sonar frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan frequencies
- Useable Depth Sonar: 100m+, Side 70m+
- Compatible with Lowrance Elite-7Ti and Elite-5Ti, HDS Gen3, SonarHub, Simrad evo2
- Supplied with Transom Mount Bracket, Black 9 pin plug & 6m cable
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||67mmW x 79mmH x 280mmL|
|Transducer Cable Length||6m|
|Frequency (KHz) & Beam Angle (°)||455/800KHz, High Chirp 130-210KHz 15°/9°, Medium Chirp 80-130KHz 24°/16°|
|Transmit Power||300w RMS|
|Mounting Options||Thru-Hull & Transom|
|Plug||9 Pin Navico|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Useable Depth Down Imgaging||50m+|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||100m+|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|