Lowrance Point 1 GPS Antenna
Find it In: Marine GPS, Marine GPS Antennas.,
Availability: In Stock
Point 1 GPS Antenna 10Hz with Fluxgate Compass is perfect for anyone who requires an Antenna that can provide extremely accurate and fast positional and speed updates. The Lowrance Point1 GPS Antenna provides magnetic Heading giving accurate Boat direction at any speed, or for use in Radar and charting overlays. Connects to any Lowrance HDS Series Display or any NMEA2000 network.
- Recommended accessory for any MFD installed under a hardtop roof - eg Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood.
- Still required if Lowrance Point 1AP Autopilot Heading Sensor installed.
- Provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with 10Hz GPS performance for smooth (10 times/second) and accurate location updates.
- Rapid Signal Acquisition from 32 Channel receiver
- Consistent Position Accuracy to eliminate 'jumping'
- 100% compatible with WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems
- Fully Waterproof to IPX6 & IPX7 Standards
- NMEA2000 Connectivity using Micro C connectors
- Integrated electronic Compass provides Chart stabilization, accurate Course over ground at low speed, and Radar overlay on Chart (Not intended for use with MARPA or Autopilot input)
- 5m GPS Position Accuracy
- Rate of Turn - 3 degrees Satellite Reacquisition - 5 sec
- Supplied with 15' (4.55m) Antenna cable & N2K T connector
- Note: requires NMEA starter kit to connect if not already in system (GPC961)
- Can be mounted on a Pole or just surface mounted on any vessel.For more information see Lowrance's FAQ and Installation Guide
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|