110mmW x 115mmH x 44mmD
Raymarine i70 Instrument Display
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Boat Instruments - Power.
Raymarine i70 Multifunction Instrument with a 4" Colour Display boasts a sleek highly intuitive user experience and uses an oversized 4” LED Backlit LCD, with minimal bezel, allowing for a very large viewing area with relatively small overall space required. The i70 uses less power than previous generation products, while still maintaining high brightness. The new "AIS at-a-glance" display is an invaluable visual reference to add extra situational awareness for the user.
i70 Key Features
- Digital and graphical data views of wind, depth, speed, AIS targets, engine, fuel, and GPS navigation
- 4” oversized ultra bright sunlight viewable colour display with LED Backlighting
- 30% larger than previous generation displays
- Superior 160 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Extra large full screen characters 43mm tall
- Very low power consumption: 150mA / 1.6W typical
- Consumes 27% less power than previous generation colour instruments
- Easy-to-install using a simple circular, hole saw cut
- Stylish design, matching that of the p70 Autopilot.
- Display voyage information being broadcast by these targets, such as their position, Course, speed and rate-of-turn.
- Display basic or detailed information for each target vessel, including safety-critical target data.
- Set up a safe zone around your vessel.
- View AIS alarm and safety-related messages.
- Activate Silent Mode with the Raymarine AIS650
- Exclusive, easy-to-use, Raymarine LightHouse UI
- Intuitive menu structure puts frequently used functions at your fingertips
- Simple Start Up Wizard ensures proper calibration and setup
- Simple up / down arrows to select between the available page
- “Rollover” feature automatically scrolls through the graphical and digital data pages
- Cross platform user interface consistency with the e7 MFD
- SeaTalkng , SeaTalk and NMEA200 support
- Connect with Raymarine SeaTalkng Transducer pods or SeaTalkng Smart transducers
- Synchronized brightness and colour palette control with groups of i70 and p70 instruments. Plus synchronized brightness control with the e7 MFDs
- Multiple Data Source (MDS) feature offers preferred selection of data source when multiple sensors are present on the network.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||COL502|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|