Lowrance LMF-400 Digital Fuel Gauge
Find it In: Boat Hardware, Marine Fuel Tanks & Fittings., Fishing and Marine Electronics, Electronics Specials.
Availability: In Stock
Lowrance LMF-400 Digital Gauge is an advanced multi-function, high-contrast round dot matrix gauge displaying graphic and numerical digital data. The Lowrance LMF400 Digital Gauge is NMEA 2000® data communications certified, and connect within an affordable, high-performance LowranceNET® network to display real-time readings from an array of compatible electronic probes (E.P.s), like fluid level, temp, speed, and more! Note: EP-85R storage device required to back up cumulative data when power is turned off. Further details can be found in the manual.
- Stand alone system requires 1 GPC837, 1 GPC901, 1 GPC969. For twin engines add 1 GPC901.
- If using with NMEA 2000 engine management system choose 1 GPC837, 1 GPC915 and the appropriate engine interface cables (CON050, GPC983, GPC984)
- High-contrast dot matrix display with advanced LED backlighting
- Compact size fits 3-3/8" (86mm) diameter hole
- NMEA 2000® compatible for LowranceNET™ networking
- Can configure other Lowrance NMEA 2000 devices on the network
- Can display the following NMEA 2000 data when connected to appropriate sensor (not included): paddlewheel speed, GPS speed, tachometer, battery Voltage, alternator Voltage, engine temperature, water pressure, engine oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost pressure, transmission oil pressure, atmospheric pressure, temperature, depth, engine loads, engine hours, fuel flow, fuel economy, fuel remaining, fuel used, fuel range, trip fuel used, seasonal fuel used, engine synchronizer, fluid level, GPS position, Trim tab position, engine trim position, and engine alarms and warnings
- Page formats: single digital, dual digital, quad digital, single analog, dual analog, quad analog, trim tab, engine diagnostics, engine Trim, and engine synchronizer
- Compatible with an array of NMEA2000 electronic probes, including fluid level, temp, speed, and more
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Post International Package||None|
|Main Store for Canonical Url||Default Store URL|