Furuno NAVpilot 711 Autopilot
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Autopilots.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Furuno NAVpilot 711 Autopilot is a revolutionary Autopilot with a sunlight viewable display designed for a variety of vessels. It utilizes a self-learning and adaptive software algorithm, and plays the ultimate role in course-keeping capability. NavPilot dynamically adjusts essential parameters during Navigation, such as vessel speed, Trim, draught, Tide and wind effects, dead band, weather and more. These parameters are stored in system memory and continuously optimized to make the NavPilot more versatile.
- 3.6" Monochromatic LCD
- On-screen wizard makes activation set up simple
- Choose between Economy and Precision Nav Modes with adaptive technology for fuel and power savings up to 2.5% or more
- "Safe Helm" and "Power Assist", when paired with correct sensors, provides efficient and effective Helm steering control
- XTE accuracy of within0.003nm
- Suits inboard or outboard power boats and sail boats