Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Find it In: Boat Hardware, Steering.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Baystar Hydraulic Steering uses Soft Nylon Hose System. No more hard or jammed steering with BayStar hydraulic steering for the lower horse power range outboard motors. Compact system designed to fit even the narrowest of splashwells. For outboard boats under 150 hp as seen on Escape with ET.
- Patented No-Feedback steering lock valves
- Super low friction Helm for smooth comfortable steering
- 5.5 turns lock to lock
- Balanced design that fits most splashwells
- Provides full engine movement
- Uses high quality soft nylon hose for easy installation - swaged both ends, cut to desired length and manually fit reusable fittings.
- Reusable fittings so hoses can be cut to desired length
- Supplied with pump, 291071 cylinder, oil, fittings, 15m (50') Hose. Check to see if hydraulic cylinder suits your engine
- Requires (76mm) cut-out hole in dash, 21" (534mm) splashwell width
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|