118mmW x 115mmH x 36mmD
Flushmount Height: 8mm
B&G T41 Triton2 Display
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Boat Instruments - Sail., Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.
Availability: In Stock
B&G T41 Triton2 Display provides everything you have become accustomed to from B&G's Triton 2 series, clearing displaying key information such as wind, speed, depth, Heading, pilot status, Log and timer on its large screen, while now being even clearer, slimmer and easier to use than its predecessor.
- Display: Optically bonded 4.1" 320 x 240 Pixel Transflective TFT-LCD white backlit screen, with wide viewing angle and high visibility in sunlight
- 82mmW x 62mmH, 103mmDiagonal viewable area
- IPX7 Waterproofing
- 16 Predfined data pages, 8 user defined pages created from templates from full screen, grids, digital, digital and analog. Maximum 8 pages enabled at any one time and can be any combination of user and predefined pages.
- Multiple illumination modes - White for day mode. Red, green, blue or white for night mode
- Low power consumption - 1.0Amp Min - 1.9 Amps Max
- Intuitive on screen menus are navigated with ease with dedicated Up, Down and Enter keys
- AIS page (requires AIS Receiver option)
- Histogram pages
- NMEA2000 certified
- Power Consumption: 2.2w
- Compass Safe Distance: 300mm
- Covered USB service Port for software upgrades
- Choose a simple network and expand it to fit your requirements with full B&G Zeus2 Navigation system compatibility.
- Compatible with AC12, AC42, H5000 (note cannot view some H5000 CPU based data eg Correction tables)
- Grand Prix derived sensor technology provides the most accurate information available.
- Supplied with Sun Cover, 2ft N2K cable & mount kit
Learn more about your B&G device with their Online Academy including animated video tutorials and more.
Download operators manual.
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|