You save: $45.50.
GME MT410 Accusat 406MHz PLB (Personal Locator Beacon) utilizes the same ground breaking Australian technology that brought the worlds first sub A$1000 406MHz EPIRB. GME’s AccuSat Series, available with or without an integrated GPS option, are leading the world with feature innovation and user benefits. They replace the MT310 PLB as the 121/243MHz system was phased out in February 2009. Note: A PLB is not a substitute for a 406MHz Marine EPIRB. Where Australian & International Law require a 406MHz EPIRB to be carried, this product does not meet these requirements. ( Use a MT400 instead ) Features:
- New technology enables this amazing price breakthrough.
- Location accuracy - MT410 within 5km - so do you want to be found or do you want to be FOUND NOW? If the answer is NOW, then this is the wrong model - choose a MT410G instead.
- Instantaneous 406MHz transmission - unique to GME. Less than 1 minute acquisition time (GPS version only).
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes, reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- LED strobe light.
- No Subscription
- 7 year battery replacement period. Duration: in excess of 24 hours at -20C, longer at higher ambient temperatures.
- Self Buoyant, waterproof IPX67 design.
- Supplied with Wrist/Neck strap, Carry Pouch with belt loops.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft. Note: Not FCC approved for USA.
Warranty: 7 Years
Find it In: Boating | EPIRBs and PLBs
||GME MT410 PLB