New Safety Alert KTi SAG2 GPS PLB
The new KTI SAG2 PLB with GPS provides you with world wide coverage transmitting an updated location every 5 minutes. Designed and manufactured in Victoria, the 66 Channel GPS has a 3m accuracy and the device also includes a 121.5MHz rapid signal and 406MHz transmission.
- LED strobe light.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes, reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- No Subscription
- 10 year battery replacement period for low cost of ownership!!! Duration: in excess of 24 hours at -20C, longer at higher ambient temperatures.
- Self Buoyant without case, waterproof IPX67 design.
- Supplied with Wrist/Neck strap, Carry Pouch with belt loops.
- Whistle built into lanyard & operating instructions visible on lanyard
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft. Note: Not FCC approved for USA.
KTI SAG2 PLB provides you with 6 independent means of rescue:
- 406MHz transmission
- 121.5MHz homing signal
- GPS location
- High-intensity [autolinksExclude=LED] strobe
- Signal mirror
The device is also salt water and corrosion resistant up to 3m and able to communicate directly to national SAR (search and rescue) authorities worldwide.
Suitable for a large [autolinksExclude=range] of uses including fishing, hunting, BMX, skiing, four wheel driving, kayaking and more.
88mmH x 65mmW X 32mmDWeight: 140g