50mmW x 75mmH x 35mmD
Weight: 115 g or 164g inc Pouch (not shown)
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
Availability: In Stock
Ocean Signal rescueME PLB1 is now the world's smallest Personal Locator Beacon, providing the reassurance of knowing that a single button push can alert emergency services to your position, whether you are at land or sea.
rescue me PLB1 is usable with just a single hand, even in difficult conditions. To prevent accidental use, the rescueME PLB1 has a spring loaded flap covers the activation button.
Also: New Zealand registration requires a new HEX ID number at user's cost.
- 30% smaller volume than most typical PLBs - fits easily into a lifejacket, or other outdoor clothing
- Designed for use in Australia and New Zealand only.
- Retractable Antenna to minimise chance of damage when not in use
- 7 Year Battery Life
- High brightness strobe light > 1 lumens
- 66 Channel GPS receiver
- Unique mounting clip, flotation pouch & AMSA Registration application included
- For air transport, complies with UN3091 & packed under IATA packing instruction 970 section II. If hand carrying on aircraft, contact your airline for advice. Contains <2g Lithium
|Physical Dimensions||50mmW x 75mmH x 35mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Floats in Water||Yes with pouch|
|Battery Life||7 Years|
|Warranty||7 years - Lift up flap & its mechanism, retractable antenna excluded|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|
|Search Range||100m approx|