Johnson Ultima Switch
Find it In: Pumps and Plumbing, Boat Plumbing.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Johnson Ultima Switch uses Digital technology which uses the patented Mirus field effect detector cells, producing micro-electrical fields that detect disruptions caused by water and fluids.
Detector cells are totally sealed and are never in contact with the water, will not corrode and are not affected by oil or foreign debris.
- Rated to handle pumps up to 20 Amps at 12 or 24 volts.
- Totally sealed solid state electronics and field detectors
- No moving parts
- No mercury and no exposed sensors - eliminates corrosion possibilities and makes the Ultima switch environmentally sensitive
- Activates at a 50mm (2") fluid level and deactivates at a 20mm (¾") fluid level
- 3 second delay prevents false starts
|Country of Manufacture||USA|