88mmH x 65mmW X 32mmD Weight: 140g
Safety Alert SA2G PLB with GPS
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
Availability: In Stock
Safety Alert SA2G PLB with GPS provides you with world wide coverage transmitting an updated location every 5 minutes. Note: A PLB is not a substitute for a 406MHz Marine EPIRB. Where Australian & International Law require a 406MHz EPIRB to be carried, this product does not meet these requirements. (Use a KTI SA1G instead)
- LED strobe light.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes, reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- No Subscription
- 10 year battery replacement period for low cost of ownership!!! Duration: in excess of 24 hours at -20C, longer at higher ambient temperatures.
- Safe Operating Temp: -20° to +55°
- Storage Temp: -30° to +70°
- Self Buoyant without case, waterproof IPX67 design.
- Supplied with Wrist/Neck strap with built in whistle and instructions, and Carry Pouch with belt loops.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft. Note: Not FCC approved for USA.
KTI SAG2 PLB provides you with 6 independant means of rescue:
- 406MHz transmission
- 121.5MHz homing signal
- GPS location
- High-intensity LED strobe
- Signal mirror
|Physical Dimensions||65mmW x 88mmH x 32mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||10 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|