172mmL x 58.7mmW x 62mmH Weight:340g
Raymarine TH24 Thermal Marine Scope
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Cameras.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Raymarine TH24 Thermal Marine Scope is a hand held Night Vision Thermal Camera that gives every boater the power to see clearly in total darkness. Using the same proven FLIR thermal imaging technology as Raymarine’s premium T-Series fixed mount thermal night vision systems; TH24 is smaller, portable, and more affordable.
TH24 generates pictures from heat, not light, to help you see landmarks, bridge abutments, and other vessels clearly in all light conditions from daylight to complete darkness. Thermal night vision improves your ability to see rocks, buoys, floating debris, and even helps you find people in the water when just a few minutes can mean the difference between life and death.
- Detection range is dependent on target height - person up to 320m, small Boat 895m approx
- Focal Length 19mm
- Resolution: 240 × 180
- Built in VGA colour VGA display
- Rugged All-Weather Design IP67
- Freeze Frame
- Detection Palattes: White Hot, Black Hot, Marine Red
- Simple Three-Button Operation
- LED Task Light
- Battery: up to 5-7 hours Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Supplied with Maritime Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera, Wrist Strap, USB Cable, Documentation, and Soft Carrying Pouch.