Navionics Gold Charts can take you where you want to go, whether you are on the water or planning a trip. Newly released Navionics XL9 marine Chart provides detailed charts for ALL of Australian coastline on one card! New Navionics+ maps explained.
- SonarChart Live support for Compatible Lowrance/ Simrad/ Raymarine/ Humminbird displays
- Familiar Paper Chart Appearance with Both Fishing & Cruising detail!
- New Small Coverage
- Regular updates with Navionics Community Data (conditions apply)
- Intelligent Clarity IC™ Provides A Clear And Uncluttered Display. Easy To Read At All Zoom Levels.
- Superb Detail Navaids With XPlain, Tides & Currents, Shaded Contours, Spot Soundings.
- Plug & Play Cartridge Preprogrammed and hassle-free! No CD's or Downloads Required!
- Full Seamless Technology. No Clutter. No Holes. No Discontinuities.
- Where is my microSD card? Read here.
Check the Navionics Compatibility guide for your chartplotter unit. You can also find out how to display SonarChart on your GPS plotter here.
Note: Older series units require 1GB max card size - see GPB059
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|