Ribbon Interface for easier use
Find it In: Marine GPS, GPS Mapping Software - Marine.
Availability: In Stock
Navigation Planner V7 is an all purpose Multicard Reader and software that enables planning a route on your PC using your Navionics Gold or Platinum Charts. It is the only PC program specifically designed for marine planning with Navionics Charts.
- Load, edit, save & transfer routes & Waypoints from PC to plotter and back again.
- NEW Support for Navionics Bathymetric Sonar Charts.
- Access & print full data details of your routes and waypoints.
- Measure distances, bearings on Chart, calculates elapsed time and fuel usage for routes
- NEW Calculate routes with tides and see the Tide gain or loss, with optimal route planning to calculate when is the best time to leave
- NEW Waypoint display with transparency of text to elimate clutter
- Access Tide & Current, sun & moonrise data - show tidal flow, direction & velocity on Chart.
- Data fields are resized automatically to adjust for Windows text size
- Sophisticated route editing - move, delete & add route points; reverse routes, append one route to another; copy route points to Waypoint library.
- Sophisticated Waypoint editing - add notes; add range rings; mulitple formats; import & export from a spreadsheet; Garmin & C-MAP conversion utility.
- Compatible with Eagle, Furuno, Geonav, Hummingbird, Lowrance, Raymarine, and Simrad chartplotters. Note: manufacturers software upgrade may be required to access new features.
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 & 64bit) and tested with Apple computers using Parrallels Desktop for Mac. 9mb minimum hard disc space and at least one USB Port for the Navionics Card Reader.
- NEW Improved UI design to function better on Windows 8 Touch Screen computers and tablets
- Uses Laptop or PC's internal card reader.
- CD software only, does not include cable or card reader
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|