118mm x 102mmH
Mercury Vesselview 4
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Boat Instruments - Power.,
Mercury Vesselview 4 is a digital interface that displays engine information, while also providing instant access to features such as ECO-Screen, cruise control, SmartTow, NMEA gateway and Troll Control.
It combines all functions on the vessel, presented through a clear, direct, sunlight-viewable, full-color display.
Vesselview4 performs an engine diagnostic at every start and monitors performance constantly, using easy to understand icons to make the user aware of any relevant information. AVAILABLE END JULY 2013
- Video input to allow for optional back-up camera to aid in docking or reversing.
- ECO-Screen provides recommendations for optimal Trim and rpm adjustments to improve fuel efficiency by up to 20 percent on selected 75hp models and above.
- Smart Tow helps give a perfect launch, thanks to selectable profiles which control launch and cruising speed on any Digital Throttle and Shift Models.
- Troll Control to let you set Trolling speed without using the throttle, to maintain a steady speed which can be managed in 10rpm increments.
- Fully compatible with:
- SmartCraft-ready Mercury outboards (40hp and above)
- MerCruiser engines
- Mercury Racing engines
- Mercury QSD Diesel engines