Inc Bracket: 286.74mmW x 177.84mmH x 86.10mmD
No Bracket: 264.95mmW x 168.92mmH x 84.03mmD
Lowrance HDS9 Carbon Combo
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finder-Plotter Combos., Fishing and Marine Electronics, Electronics Specials.
Lowrance HDS9 Carbon Combo is the ultimate in fishing technology. With industry-leading technology such as new, higher res SolarMAX HD screen, wider viewing angles, faster processor, simultaneous network sounder and built-in dual Channel CHIRP, you'll always be ready for battle.
See the difference with HDS 9 Carbon's new SolarMAX HD screen - a brighter, crisper display with higher Resolution. See more Fish and structure detail with clearer Sonar and imaging views - all without having to adjust your body or tilt your head.
HDS Carbon also boasts the lightning fast Dual Core processor, with twice the RAM of HDS Gen3! Thanks to the Dual Core processor, you'll be able to see StructureScan 3D, 3D charting, Radar and structure overlay all at the same time on the one screen. No delays, no waiting, just everything you want to see, how you want to see it. See why StructureScan makes a difference in all types of fishing.
Carbon's live network sonar allows multiple network sounders at once, meaning you can view up to 2 live sources on a single display - with full independent control. See the Bow and console sonars live on the same screen.
- Display: 9" SolarMAX HD IPS Multi-touch display - the best Resolution and viewing experience. 264.95mmW x 168.92mmH, 1280 x 720 Pixels. Screen Size Comparison.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Full Control via touchscreen or keypad
- Dual Core processor performance - handles any task and multi-task that an angler can throw at it
- Built-in dual Channel CHIRP
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- StructureScan 3D integration
- SmartSteer Autopiloting
- SonicHub connectivity
- SiriusXM weather Chart Overlay
- Full onscreen control of Motorguide Xi5 and Lowrance NAC-1 Outboard Pilot
- Power: 12VDC
- Dual micro SD Card slots
- Single Ethernet networking Port. Video In via optional cable (GPC975)
GPS/MAP Combo Features:
- C-MAP MAXN, Navionics Gold & Platinum Map options (What is the difference?)
- Supports Navionics Sonarchart Live - create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating
- Built-in 10Hz GPS Receiver. (External option).
- NMEA0183/2000 & Ethernet expandability compatible.
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||264.95mmW x 168.92mmH x 84.03mmD no bracket|
286.74mmW x 177.84mmH x 86.10mmD inc. bracket
|Display Resolution||1280W x 720V pixels|
|Screen Brightness||1200 nits|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX7|
|Wattage||22.6w at Max Brightness|
|Transmit Power||1kw RMS|
|Ethernet Ports||2 Ports|
|Video Input Ports||Via GPC975 RCA Adaptor|
|Mounting Options||Bracket Mount and Flush-mount|
|Expansion Card Slot||2 x microSD|
|Warranty||2 Years; Transducers, Parts & Accessories: 1 year|
|Accepted Map Cards||Navionics Micro SD Silver, Navionics Micro SD Gold, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL3|
|Track Log||100 Trails / Up to 10,000 points|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)||Yes|
|Tide Tables (from map card option)||Yes|
|Trolling Motor Compatible||Yes|
|Audio System Comaptible||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Compatible Marine Radio Support||Yes|
|Operating Frequency||50KHz, 83KHz, 200KHz, 455KHz, 800KHz, Low CHIRP, Med CHIRP, High CHIRP|
|Active Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes with Active Image or 3-in-1 Transducer & Software 18.3 or greater|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Useable Depth Down Imgaging||50m+|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||400m+|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Sonar Track Back||Yes|
|Output Power: RMS||1kw|
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Cable
- Plug Caps
- Bezel &
- Card Door
- Fuse Holder
- Sun Cover
- Choice of maps & Transducer options (not included - see options)