Lectrotab Standard Actuator - 12V DC
Find it In: Boat Accessories, Trim Tabs.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Lectrotab Standard actuator is precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation.
The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the Boat. Most importantly, unlike hydraulic Trim Tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile Transom mounting bracket.
- Power: 12 VDC
- Stroke time: 8 seconds
- Fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Utilises patented internal pressure equalisation system
- Upper RAM seal patented location cannot be damaged due to Fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Upgrades to most popular hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under Way or backing down
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Mounting Options: Transom mount
- Covered by a lifetime warranty
Retrofitting to other brands:
- Bennet - The actuator from the Lectrotab Kits will directly replace Bennet hydraulic rams and in doing so, will eliminate the hydraulic pump, reservoir, and connected tubing. The hydraulic switches will need to be replaced with Lectrotab control panels due a different circuit design.
- Lenco - Lectrotab actuators are close in size the Lenco actuators, but with the top mounting bracket needing to be relocated. The switch panel will also need to be replaced.