KTI SA1G 406 EPIRB with GPS
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
Featuring an in-built high intensity strobe light for visual detection especially in poor visibility conditions, the Safety Alert SA1 aids a quick and precise location in an emergency. Australian made, KTI Safety Alert SA1G EPIRB is low maintenance and extremely cost effective.
In an engineering world first, KTI has designed the first approved GPS corrected emergency locator beacon with a 10 Year Battery and 10 Year Warranty. The Safety Alert SA1G is designed to go the distance so you may have complete confidence on the water and on land.
- GPS: 66 Channel GPS Receiver for best accuracy
- Location update - every 5 minutes (once activated)
- Design: High stability oven-free Frequency reference for rapid satellite-compatible transmission. Durable, flexible, stainless-steel aerial. Free of permanent magnets. Waterproof to a depth of greater than 3m.
- Frequencies: 406.037 MHz satellite communication with 121.500 MHz homing Transmitter.
- Approvals: COSPAS-SARSAT C/S T.001, AS/NZS 4280. Can be used on Land and Sea.
- Emission Spectrum: Oven-free high stability carrier fully compatible with the Cospas-Sarsat system.
- Modulation Characteristics: 160 mS unmodulated carrier, 280 mS bi-phase modulated.
- Activation: Manual switch with test facility.
- Strobe Light: High intensity photo-flash light emitting diode
- Batteries: Non-hazmat lithium with greater than 20 year shelf life, recommend replacement after 10 years.
- KTI SA1G offers outstanding value, Compared to the rest.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDE424|
|Physical Dimensions||250mmL x 80mmD. Aerial: 265mm flexible blade.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Battery Life||10 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|
|Search Range||100m approx|