248mmW x 180mmH x 64mmD
Supplied with VHF 300i AIS box, GHS 10i Handset, Active Speaker, Power cable, Deck cable (10 meters), Mic hanger Mounting Hardware & Documentation
Garmin VHF 300i AIS DSC Marine Radio
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Radio & Aerials.,
Garmin VHF 300i AIS DSC Marine Radio Receiver combines radio communication and 1 or 25 W of Transmit Power with multi-station support to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to safely navigate and communicate on the open waters. The VHF300i AIS comes standard with a two-way hailer system and also is NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000® compliant to offer greater onboard functionality. In addition, the VHF 300i AIS takes advantage of Automatic Identification System technology to help you identify and avoid other large vessels at sea.
The VHF 300i AIS DSC is equipped with a two-way 30 W hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. In addition, the VHF300i has a patent-pending voicemail feature that lets you pre-record a 15 second message and deliver the message to any Digital Selective Calling radio. You’ll also have the ability to replay the last 90 seconds of any incoming voice transmission at the touch of a button.
With the VHF 300 AIS, you’ll get detailed data on your surroundings, regardless of visibility. You’ll have Ship identification information, position, Course and speed for vessels equipped with AIS within range. The VHF 300 AIS also receives both Class A and Class B signals at the same time to ensure no critical information is lost.
- Waterproof IPX7
- Temperature Range: From -10ºC to 50ºC
- Compass-safe Distance: 500 mm
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All USA, Canadian, and International marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: from 10.8 to 15.6 Vdc (12vDC Boat battery)
- Current Drain: Transmit High Power: 6 A max; Transmit Low Power: 2 A max
- Transmitter Power (at 13.6 Vdc): High Power: 25 W (23-25 W); Low Power: 1 W (.7-1 W)
- Full-function Handset: Impedance: 4 Ω; Input Power: 4 W
- External Speaker: Output Power: 4 W (4 Ω/max)
- Hailer Output Power: 30W max
- Hailer Horn Impedance: Hailer Output Power: 4 Ω
For more information on how to use your VHF radio, read our news article 'Get the most out of your VHF Radio' for more information on VHF Radio Transmission ranges, check out our news article 'VHF Radio Range - How far does it go?'
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|