152mmH x 66mmW x 30mmD
Weight: 218g with batteries
Garmin GPSMAP78sc Hand Held GPS
Find it In: Marine GPS, Marine Hand Held GPS.
Availability: In Stock
Gamin GPSMap78sc has all the features of the GPSMAP78S with the addition of detailed coastal marine charts for all Australia & NZ. Garmin's GPSMap 78sc 12 parallel Channel, GPS Receiver tracks up to 12 GPS satellites at a time, gives a position Fix in as little as 15 seconds.
- Large 65k color outstanding daylight viewable TFT screen - 41 x 56mm and 160 x 240 Pixels.
- Special paperless Geocaching Navigation Mode.
- Trip Computer: Current speed, average speed, resetable maximum speed, trip timer and distance.
- Anchor Drag, Arrival & Off Course Alarms.
- 2000 Waypoints with name and graphic symbol, 10 nearest (automatic) and 10 proximity.
- 200 reversible routes of upto 250 waypoints.
- Tracklog Points: 10,000 200 saved tracks.
- Area calculation feature calculates the size of an area that has been circumnavigated. Ideal for measuring areas of fields, bodies of water etc.
- Best Hunting and Fishing Times.
- External Antenna option (GPA918).
- Waterproof case to IPX7 standard - floats in water.
- PC/USB Interface cable and wrist strap included.
- Major highway map of Australia.
- City Navigator, TOPO Australia or MapSource Bluechart Pacific data options.
- Custom Maps Compatible.
- Internal Memory: 1.7GB, MicroSD External Memory slot.
- 3 Axis Electronic Flux gate Compass - 1 degree Resolution.
- Elevation Computer: Current elevation, resetable minimum and maximum elevation, ascent/descent rate, total ascent/decent, average and maximimum ascent/descent rate.
- Barometric Altimeter - Elevation Accuracy: [autolinksExclude=3m] with calibration.
- Local and 12 hour pressure trend.
- Range: -2,000 to 30,000 feet.
- High Speed USB & NMEA0183 interface.
- Battery Life: 2 AA's (not included) up to 20 hours.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Main Store for Canonical Url||Default Store URL|