GMI10 Display: 109mmW x 111mmH x 48mmD
Wind Sensor: 575mmL x 280mmH x 140mmD
Garmin GMI10 GWS10 Wind System
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Boat Instruments - Sail.,
Garmin GMI10 GWS10 wind System includes the GMI10 3.5" Colour Instrument Display and the GWS 10 Marine wind Sensor. The GMI 10 Display adds flexibility with a fully integrated instrument system. Combining data from multiple sensors into one display allows for streamlined and hassle free boating.
- 3.5" bright QVGA colour LCD screen
- Connects to a wide range of sensors (navigation, weather, fuel etc)
- Up to four sets of data in a single screen; digital, gauge or graph presentation
- Easy to install to new or existing systems
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183 inputs
The GWS 10 Marine wind Sensor offers a real edge and provides the ability to gather wind speed and direction measurements with a single, integrated unit. Using a wind vane for detection of wind direction and an Anemometer to register wind speed, these measurements will enhance your boat's potential as you adjust your sail accordingly to harness the wind's strength.
Besides delivering wind measurements, GWS10 captures barometric pressure and air temperature data. When combined with other sensors, GWS 10 enables those on board to gather specific wind data such as ground and True Wind, wind VMG and track Heading.
- Accuracy: Speed ±5%; Angle ±5°; Air Temp ±2°C; Barometric Pressure ±3mbar.
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 2
- Features 10Hz wind data output to create the smoothest digital needle movement on the market today.
- In combination with the on board display and other sensors, the GWS 10 offers data such as apparent and True Wind angle, apparent and True Wind speed, wind VMG, Tack Heading, Ground Wind, pressure trend, air temp, set and drift.
- GWS10 wind Sensor
- GMI10 marine instrument, Protective Cover & Mounting hardware
- Power/NMEA 0183 cable
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 tee & terminator kit
- NMEA 2000 backbone cable on spool
- NMEA 2000 field installable connector
- NMEA 2000 in-line terminator
- In-line lightning arrestor
- Installation instructions and Quick start manual
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|