249mmW x 180mmD x 64mmH
Garmin AIS 600 Class B Transponder
Find it In: Marine Communications, AIS.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Garmin AIS 600 Class B Transponder brings a new level of safety and convenience to your vessel. This Black Box AIS transceiver allows you to receive AIS target data as well as transmit your own vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area.
The Garmin AIS600 aids in collision avoidance by helping you track and contact anyone in the area with an MMSI number. Whether you’re keeping in touch with mariners in the area or tracking other boats on a similar Course, you’ll be able to share information between vessels for improved safety and greater confidence on the open waters.
AIS 600 integrates with a Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio via NMEA 2000®, giving you the ability to initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the ‘call with radio’ function.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Dual Channel AIS Receiver (Class A and Class B) - 2W AIS Class B transmitter
- Built-in active splitter enables one VHF Antenna to serve both the AIS 600 and any VHF radio – giving users more space and making installation easy without the need for additional hardware. The built-in active splitter ensures that all VHF and AIS communications are sent and received with minimal signal loss or interruption
- ClearTrack™ technology ensures no interruption of the AIS traffic position transmission, even when the VHF radio is in use
- Integrate AIS target data information directly on the chartplotters display (AIS target overlay, MMSI number saving, vessel status and more)
- NMEA 2000 certified for easy installation
- When integrated with a Garmin chartplotter and VHF radio via NMEA 2000, mariners can initiate a call to any MMSI target directly from the chartplotter by selecting the call with radio function
- Integration of Closest Point of Approach (CPA) alarm in conjunction with Radar input to avoid a collision
- Integrated GPS Receiver with external GPS Antenna connection
- Dedicated HW input for silent mode and AIS Mayday mode (Selectable NMEA 0183 output speed – can work with other 3rd party equipment).One NMEA 0183 output and one NMEA 0183 input
- Features eight LED lights for warning, OK, error, SRM, RX only, RX, TX, VHFTX
- Includes a USB Port for programming MMSI info and AIS Static data with included PC software
- Package includes: AIS 600, GA 30 GPS Antenna with Pole and surface mount, power cable, safety related message cable, NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m), VHF interconnect cable (2m), mounting hardware, NMEA 2000 T-connector, USB cable, PC software CD, documentation
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|