108mmW x 89mmD x 261mmH
GME MT600G Manual EPIRB with GPS
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
Availability: In Stock
GME MT600G Manual EPIRB with GPS is a Category 2 EPIRB with a 10 year battery life and self testing capability. GME MT600G has a 66 Channel GPS Receiver which reduces the search area to less than 100m radius and a 121.5MHz homing signal to further aid in location and retrieval in an emergency. It works by transmitting the beacon’s Latitude and Longitude as well as the identification of the owner resulting in faster emergency response time.
- In the first 6 hours the Navigation device shall attempt at least one Fix / location update every 30 minutes.
- Between 6 hours and 24 hours a Fix / location update shall be attempted at least every 2 hours.
- Between 24 hours and 44 hours a Fix / location update shall be attempted at least every 4 hours
- GPS Equipped provides High location accuracy - around 100m.
- Zero warm up time - many other beacons take up to 15 minutes.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes (provided unit is registered), reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- Stainless Steel Bracket (included) ensures better security.
- Battery Life: 10 years
- Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
|Physical Dimensions||108mmW x 89mmD x 261mmH|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||10 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|
|Number of GPS Channels||66|
|Search Range||100m approx|