135mmH X 71mmW x 38mmD Weight: 250g
GME MT410G Accusat PLB
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
Availability: In Stock
Note: A PLB is not a substitute for a 406MHz Marine EPIRB. Where Australian & International Law require a 406MHz EPIRB to be carried, this product does not meet these requirements. (Use a MT400 instead).
Note: New Zealand registration requires a new HEX ID number at users cost.
- New technology enables this amazing price breakthrough.
- High location accuracy - MT410G with GPS around 120m.
- Instantaneous 406MHz transmission - unique to GME. Less than 1 minute acquisition time
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes, reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- LED strobe light.
- No Subscription
- 7 year battery replacement period. Duration: in excess of 24 hours at -20C, longer at higher ambient temperatures.
- Self Buoyant, waterproof IPX67 design.
- Supplied with Wrist/Neck strap, Carry Pouch with belt loops.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft. Note: Not FCC approved for USA.
|Physical Dimensions||71mmW x 135mmH x 38mmDmm|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||7 Years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|Number of GPS Channels||50|
|Search Range||100m approx|