GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB with GPS
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.
GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB incorporates a 16 Channel GPS Receiver that in an emergency will transmit the beacon’s Latitude and Longitude as well as the identification of the owner resulting in faster emergency response time. GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB is Australian made and is the first manufacturer to deliver truly affordable 406 EPIRB's to boaters around the world.
- New technology enables this amazing price break through.
- GPS Equipped provides High location accuracy - around 120m.
- Fast warm up time - many other beacons take up to 15 minutes.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes (provided unit is registered), reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- 6 year battery replacement period.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft.
- GMDSS Compatible and meets the latest IMO A810-19 requirements. Approvals:AS/NZS 4280, Cospas-Sarsat (TAC 186), European MED (0062), AMSA, FCC ID: TXJMT403-G. All non Australian registered units require special ID Numbers at additional cost.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||MT603G|
|Physical Dimensions||102mmW x 260mmH x 83mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Battery Life||5-6 years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|
|Number of GPS Channels||16|