GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB with GPS
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.,
GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB incorporates a 16 Channel GPS Receiver that in an emergency will transmit the beacon’s Latitude and Longitude as well as the identification of the [autolinksExclude=owner] resulting in faster emergency response time. GME MT403G 406MHz EPIRB is Australian made and is the first manufacturer to deliver truly affordable 406 EPIRB's to boaters around the world.
- New technology enables this amazing price break through.
- GPS Equipped provides High location accuracy - around 120m.
- Fast warm up time - many other beacons take up to 15 minutes.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes (provided unit is registered), reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- 6 year battery replacement period.
- Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft.
- GMDSS Compatible and meets the latest IMO A810-19 requirements. Approvals:AS/NZS 4280, Cospas-sarsat (TAC 186), European MED (0062), AMSA, FCC ID: TXJMT403-G. All non Australian registered units require special ID Numbers at additional cost.
|Physical Dimensions||102mmW x 260mmH x 83mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Battery Life||5-6 years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|
|Number of GPS Channels||16|
|Main Store for Canonical Url||Default Store URL|