GME MT403FG EPIRB
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.
GME MT403FG EPIRB is a Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) compliant "state of the art" satellite distress beacon designed to operate in conjunction with the Cospas-Sarsat International Satellite Search and Rescue System.
Designed to meet the most demanding regulatory approvals the GME MT401FF is a Class 2, Category 1 EPIRB in a fully enclosed float free housing with a Hammar HRU that will release and activate the beacon automatically on immersion in water.
- New technology enables this amazing price break through.
- GPS equipped providing high location accuracy - within 100m.
- Fast warm up time - many other beacons take up to 15 minutes.
- Enclosed in a UV resistant float free housing that automatically deploys and activates the EPIRB when submersed to a depth of 2-4 metres.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes, reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- Compliant with AMSA regulations
- 6 year battery replacement period.
- Non-hazardous battery packs that are IATA compliant and allow for restriction free transportation.
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDE410|
|Physical Dimensions||102mmW x 260mmH x 83mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||5-6 years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|
|Number of GPS Channels||16|
|Search Range||100m approx|