GME MT400 406MHz EPIRB
Find it In: Safety Equipment, EPIRBs and PLBs.
GME MT400 406MHz EPIRB is a Category 2 EPIRB, mandatory for all Offshore Coastal Boats as from 1 July 2008. GME MT400 406MHz EPIRB is Australian made and is the first manufacturer to deliver truly affordable 406 EPIRB's to boaters around the world. Note: Not FCC approved for USA.
- New technology enables this amazing price break through.
- Location accuracy - within 5km.
- Fast warm up time - many other beacons take up to 15 minutes.
- Unique digitally coded message enables Rescue authorities to confirm owners identity within minutes (provided unit is registered), reducing rescue time and false alarms.
- Solid state strobe light.
- Compliant with AMSA regulations
- 6 year battery replacement period. Free battery replacement for units purchased after 1st August 2012
- Current battery expiry date December 2021
|Replacement Product (SKU)||RDE401|
|Physical Dimensions||102mmW x 260mmH x 83mmD|
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|
|Floats in Water||Yes|
|Battery Life||5-6 years|
|Warranty||6 + 6 years|
|Frequency Range Tx||121.5 MHz & 406.028 MHz|
|GPS Antenna||Builtin - External option|