152mmW x 130mmD x 62mmH (not including plugs)
Furuno PG500 Heading Sensor
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Autopilots.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Furuno PG500 Heading Sensor is a rate compensated Heading Sensor that incorporates innovative electromagnetic Compass technology for highly accurate and stable readouts of your ship's Heading. These sophisticated components are contained within a rugged, compact case. Unique design elements make the PG500R virtually maintenance-free and easy to install.
- Inexpensive Heading Sensor with the highest accuracy and stability in this class of equipment
- Automatic correction for local Magnetic Variation with an appropriate GPS navigator or manual correction with an optional remote display RD-30
- High stability by a solid-state rate gyroscope
- Compact waterproof housing with visual status indicators for a simple installation
- Three Heading data output ports: two IEC/NMEA ports, one AD-10 port
- High speed Heading data output in IEC 61162-2 format