Bracket Mount Dimensions: 356mmW x 345mmH x 158mmD
Flush Mount Dimensions: 320mmW x 320mmH x 120mmD
Furuno FCV-1150 Echo Sounder
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finders., Fishing and Marine Electronics, Electronics Specials.
Availability: In Stock
Furuno FCV1150 is a color digital sounder designed for and used by a variety of professional fishing operations. It’s high-brightness 12.1” color LCD with AR coated glass filter provides superior, glare-free viewing even in direct sunlight.
- Screen: 12.1" VGA 8/16/64 Colour 800x600 pixels
- Output power: 1, 2 or 3kw via Transducer selection - Contact Us for Transducer Selection
- Faster Transmission Rate: The rate of transmission has been greatly increased by more than 30% compared with Current conventional Fish finders. As a result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained in the same Sounding interval. The FCV1150 also incorporates new transmission technique that automatically switches the echo transmission rate according to the depth of the Sounding area. Transmission speed is raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, providing more detailed detection of seabed and targets.
- Quick Gain Setting: The Gain setting for all of the echoes on the screen can be adjusted by rotating the Gain knob. Because all of the visible echoes on the screen are adjusted with the Gain settings, the correct setting for virtually any situation can be quickly and easily determined.
- White Edge: The top of the seabed is displayed in white to show seabed structure. This function also helps to discriminate between bottom Fish and seabed.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Physical Dimensions||356mmW x 345mmH x 158mmD (bracket mount); 320mmW x 320mmH x 120mmD (flush mount)|
|Display Resolution||800W x 600V pixel|
|Screen Brightness||1100 nits|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX0|
|Transmit Power||1 -3 kW|
|Video Input Ports||None|
|Video Output Ports||None|
|Mounting Options||Bracket Mount and Flush-mount|
|Operating Frequency||28KHz, 38KHz, 50KHz, 68KHz, 82KHz, 83KHz, 107KHz, 150KHz, 200KHz|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Output Power: RMS||1 - 3 kW RMS|