255mmW x 90mmH x 219mmD
Furuno DFF1 FDF Digital Fish Finder
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Fish Finders.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Furuno DFF1 FDF Digital Fish Finder Network Sounder is designed for use with the NavNet series. This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital Fish finder.
DFF1 FDF connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) technology makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target Species. It also helps to adjust gain and Output Power, while also suppressing main bang (echoes just below the Transducer.)
- Works with NavNet, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D
- Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) technology
- Alarms (audio and visual) for water depth, Fish echoes and water temperature with optional sensors
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting Fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- White Line feature helps discriminate Fish lying near the bottom
|Country of Manufacture||Unknown|
|Physical Dimensions||255mmW x 90mmH x 219mmD|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX0|
|Wattage||12W, 1.1-0.4 amps|
|Transmit Power||600w / 1kW|
|Video Input Ports||None|
|Video Output Ports||None|
|Expansion Card Slot||None|
|Operating Frequency||50KHz, 200KHz|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||None|
|Output Power: RMS||600w / 1kW RMS|