388mmW x 55mmH x 174mmD
Clarion XC6620 6/5/4/3 Channel Class D Amplifier
Find it In: Marine Communications, Marine Sound Systems.
Availability: 2-3 Days
Clarion XC6620 6/5/4/3 Channel Class D Amplifier is offers high Frequency, unparalleled performance. It's designed with a high resistance to magnetic Noise to minimise distortion, and high quality Block terminals to give low electrical and contact resistance.
The XC6620 utilises an ultra-high Frequency Class D driver IC that operates above 600kHz, and powerful MOS-FET amplification which offers less distortion and zero on/off switching Noise to give crystal clear amplification, be it at high volume or just easy listening.
- Maximum Power: 1000w
- 6 x 125w @ 2 Ohm Bridged
- 6 x 85w @ 4 Ohm
- 2 Ohm stability
- 2 x 40 Amp ATC Fuses
- 80dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Stainless Hardware with conformally-coated PC Board
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover, 50Hz-500Hz
- Independent Front/Rear Bass Extender Control
- Variable 12dB/Oct. Bass Boost for CH5/CH6
- Variable Gain Control
- Soft Turn-On and Turn-Off Circuitry
- Signal Sensing Remote Turn-On Circuit
- Switchable High Level Auto Sense
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated RCA, speaker and power connectors
|Country of Manufacture||China|