287mmW x 166mmH x 90mmD
B&G Zeus3 9 Touch Multifunction Display
Find it In: Fishing and Marine Electronics, Boat Instruments - Sail. Sailboat Hardware, Sailboat Instruments.,
B&G Zeus3 9 Touch Multifunction Display is an easy-to-use chartplotter Navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multi-function display features a 9-inch widescreen display, incorporating a bright HD touchscreen display, high-performance electronics, and a wide range of classic sail-specific functions, such as SailSteer, Sailing Time, Laylines and RacePanel.
See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view Laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus³ screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus³ display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board.
See what lies Ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan™ Sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar™ and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete Autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G Autopilot system from any B&G Zeus³ display on board.
- Display: 9" Screen Size Comparison wide touchscreen; 1200 720 x 1280 -
- SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles
- Waterproof Casing, works with wet hands
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- Built-in ForwardScan Sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
- SailSteer Advanced features include wind Shift Sectors. Note: Requires COB822 wind Sensor, COS850 Depth/Speed Sensor and GPJ811 . Angle Target indicator and
- SailTime - more accurate ETAs for sailing boats that can’t follow a direct route.
- Laylines - make Navigation easy
- RacePanel - delivers race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities
- Waypoint Storage: up to 12,000 points total combined
- GoFree Wireless compatible - share between multiple open source protocol to a range of third party devices such as Mac and PC navigational software and iOS apps like iRegatta.
- and 0183 compatibility
- Silver, Gold & Platinum Map options (What is the difference?) MAXN, Navionics
- 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each
- Power: 10-31.2 V DC
- Supplied with Flush Mount Kit, Mounting Bracket and Knobs, Power Cable, Suncover, Installation Hardware & Owners Manual
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Post International Package||None|
|Main Store for Canonical Url||Default Store URL|
Starting at: $239.00
Starting at: $2,999.00