127mmH x 47.5mmD x 105.5mmW not including connectors (connectors are 26mm each)
Actisense NMEA Buffer NBF-3
Find it In: Marine Communications, NMEA Marine Gateway.,
Availability: 2-3 Days
Actisense NMEA Buffer features:
- Buffer has full isolation on its input and all 6 outputs
- Using the ISO-Drive Actisense technology, ground loops are now a thing of the past
- Full galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input
- 6 ISO-Drive data outputs compatible with NMEA 0183, RS422, RS232 and RS485 listeners
- 8-45V Low [autolinksExclude=current] consumption with High output drive
- power distribution for the NMEA ‘talker’ allows a single cable to connect power and data to the ‘talker’.
- Internal PCB assembly is waterproof to IP66, while the removable connection cover provides excellent water resistance and wire strain relief.
- DIN rail mounting kits are also available for horizontal or vertical mounting options.