The 4.2 Rotary Steering System is built with an emphasis on safety and durability. Its 4.2 turn No-Feedback (NFB) mechanism eliminating engine Torque feedback at the wheel for the safest mechanical steering on the market.
Steering loads exist in all outboard powered boats. These steering loads are actually turning energy from your engine’s Propeller. NFB steering locks out the prop feedback load which causes hard to handle steering. With NFB the wheel doesn’t turn until you turn it.
Steering wheels ordered separately
- Rated for all outboards to V6.
- Patented No-FeedBack (NFB) mechanism
- Utilises Quick Connect steering cable. Note: Boats travelling over 40 knots, or when engine flutter is apparent, should use twin cables.
- Cable will fit through minimal Channel of 23mm
- Standard 3/4” tapered steering wheel shaft
- Meets ABYC, NMMA and BIA requirements
- Stainless steel cable output end minimises corrosion
- 1 x 280232 single cable helm
- 1 x 280150 90O bezel
- 1 x 2811XX *cable - choose the cable length to suit your boat
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|