Leading the world in advanced anchoring technologies, the Ultra Stainless Steel Anchor is a dependable, new generation anchor. Handmade in Europe (not cast), the Ultra Stainless Steel Anchor range has stunning appeal. With its unique features and superior design, the Ultra Stainless Steel Anchor buries itself deep into the sea floor and will never release even under the most unfavourable weather and underwater conditions.
- Hollow Shank – Ensuring optimal weight distribution of each anchor, this unique design feature enables faster setting and assists with self launching and self aligning on and off the bow roller. The hollow shank ensures the weight of the anchor is concentrated on the anchors tip, assisting with instant penetration in any bottom type.
- Tubular Construction ensures the Ultra cannot lay on its spine and will instantly recover itself to the attack position. When used with the Ultra Swivel, it prevents the anchor to recover ‘upside down’ onto the bow roller, it simply hits the roller and flips over into the correct position on your bow roller assembly.
- Lead Filled Tip – To ensure the anchor weight is concentrated on the tip, lead is injected into the anchor base to achieve optimal weight distribution. This allows the anchor to penetrate in soft, weedy, gravel and grass bottom types where other anchors fail.
- Curved Tip – The insertion of lead, combined with our uniquely curved anchor tip ensures the anchor is instantly penetrating the bottom as soon as it touches. Importantly, the tip is angled downwards ensuring it cannot skip along the bottom and sets in even the hardest/softest of bottom types.
- Max Holding Power Base – A fast set is one thing, extreme holding power is another. The Ultra’s concaved base has the appearance of a spade or shovel and has extreme holding power with a greater surface area than conventional style anchors. The result is a more secure, higher holding power anchor that will not release even in the most unfavourable weather conditions.
- Side Wing Plates – The Ultra Anchor does not release in a changing wind or tide, it performs a complete 180 degree turn (while still buried) on its own length and holds firm. The side wing plates assist the anchor to perform this procedure and also act to stabilize the anchor as it penetrates the sea floor.
- Flat Underside – Ensuring a relatively easy recovery of your anchor is simple with the flat underside of the Ultra Anchor base. Once you begin to recover the anchor from the sea floor, it pivots itself on the flat section and begins to release (boat should be directly over anchor).
- Non Chain Foul Bar – Often chain can foul around the shank of the anchor, resulting in the anchor not being able to set. The non chain-foul bar ensures chain simply cannot wrap around the shank and provides the ability to attach a trip line.
- Reinforced Eye – Even under the most extreme load the shanks reinforced eye will not bend, break or fail.
- Anchor Weight is stamped into the shank in kg’s.
- Serial Number – Every Ultra Anchor is stamped with a unique serial number, ensuring your anchor is always identifiable.
- Note: Freight surcharge to interstate and country areas
Find it In: Boating | Anchors