Raymarine SmartPilot S1000 with Wireless Remote Control suits powerboats up to 25' (8m) equipped with SeaStar hydraulics. Engineered to achieve the greatest accuracy without a rudder reference, the S1000 has a standard steer to heading mode which puts you on the most direct course while reducing the amount of fuel consumed. Raymarine's proprietary SmartSteer technology intelligently calculates the rate of turn relative to the boat speed. With minimal wiring and no complicated compass or rudder reference to install, you can have your autopilot running in record time!!
- Wireless remote control range 10 metres. Autopilot switches to standby mode if the remote goes out of range or is dropped overboard.
- Dedicated fishing patterns: cloverleaf, zig-zag and orbit point.
- Troll at low speeds (tested at 2kph) or steer straight at high speeds (tested upto 100kph).
- Supplied with everything you need to install the autopilot - hoses, oil, connectors, tools.
- Requires connection to any GPS with NMEA 0183 (APR100) or includes GPS antenna (APR101).
- Voltage: 12vDC 1.5amps.
Find it In: Electronics | Autopilots